From ARMS Institute, the ARMS Wiki
|◄ Version 3.2.0||Version 4.0.0||Version 4.1.0 ►|
- Added new fighter “Misango”.
- Added new ARM “Scorpio”.
- Added new ARM “Skully”.
- Added new ARM “Glusher”.
- Added new ARM attribute "Poison".
- Added new stage “Temple Grounds.”
- Added online event “Party Crash.”
- A different take on the usual Party Match, presented for a limited time by ARMS Labs.
- The more you play the more your level will go up, and you’ll be rewarded with badges and in-game prize money!
- There’ll be an in-game notification when the event gets close, so don’t miss it!
- When conditions for acquiring a badge are satisfied within a match, a “You got a badge!” message will now display at the end of the match.
- In “Customize Controls” you can now press the + button to reset controls to their default settings.
- ▲Increased the length of the rope conjoining allies in team battles.
- ▼Decreased ARM speed in team battles.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
|Fighters / Arms||Adjustments|
|Ribbon Girl||▲She’s been working on her air game. Air dash movement speed increased.
▼She’s more comfortable in the air. Normal dash speed decreased.
|Min Min||▲ Increased normal ARM size.|
|Kid Cobra||▶ Adjusted the camera for better visibility during a charge dash.|
|Helix||▶ Fixed an issue where a high jump couldn't be done when jumping on a trampoline in extended form.|
|Master Mummy||▶ Fixed an online issue where rush would be triggered at the end of a grab.|
|Byte & Barq||▼ Decreased movement speed when dashing.|
|Twintelle||▶ Adjusted the deceleration factor when slowing down ARMS.|
|Revolver||▲ Increased extension speed of 1st and 2nd rounds.|
|Retorcher||▲ increased extension speed of 2nd and 3rd rounds.|
|Homie||▲ Increased retraction speed.|
|Whammer||▲ Increased homing.|
|Roaster||▲ Fixed an issue where the rush gauge did not decrease when inflicting flame.|
|Popper||▲ Increased retraction speed.|
|Chakram||▼ Decreased expansion rate for charge attacks.|
|Thunderbird||▼ Decreased speed of charge attacks.
|Slamamander||▼ Decreased extension speed.
|Clapback||▼ Decreased maximum reflection angle.|
|Updates for ARMS|
|Version 1.0.0 (base game)|
|Version 1.1.0||LAN Play • Arena|
|Version 2.0.0||Max Brass (Playable) • Sky Arena • Nade • Roaster • Kablammer • Stats • Events • Hedlok Scramble|
|Version 2.1.0||[balance update]|
|Version 3.0.0||Lola Pop • Via Dolce • Funchuk • Biffler • Clapback|
|Version 3.1.0||Sparring Ring|
|Version 3.2.0||Badges • Recent Replays• Springtron|
|Version 4.0.0||Misango • Temple Grounds • Scorpio • Glusher • Skully • Party Crash|
|Version 4.1.0||Springtron (Playable)|