|Height||5' 8" (173 cm)|
|Weight||171 lb (77.7 kg) (inflated)|
|Affiliation||Street performers worldwide|
|Hobbies||Seeking applause, eating candy|
|Voice Actress||Soness Stevens
|Charge Dash Distance||100%|
|Max Charge Time||1.9 seconds|
Lola Pop appears mostly human except for her spiraled irises, her candy-like ARMS and orange and red lollipop-style hair. She wears yellow oversized overalls with a stripe pattern on the left leg and a polka dot pattern on the right leg, a clown nose, a blue headband, purple ball-shaped earrings, a yellow mask that covers the top half of her face, a blue athletic shirt with her logo on it, and red sneakers shaped like oversized clown shoes. Inflated, she's as round as a ball, her legs seemingly non-existent.
"This sweet-dreamin' clown has traveled the world as a street performer. With her well-honed clowning skills, she's developed crowd-pleasing maneuvers that confuse and confound opponents! She hopes to one day open a circus of her very own, and the prize money from winning the Grand Prix could make those dreams come true!" —Official description
Lola Pop is able to inflate her body while shielding, which appears to "provide added defense" and allow her to slowly move around the stage while blocking. While inflated, she can immediately cancel into a fast dash or higher jump. She can also inflate in the air while holding dash, causing her to shield herself for a short moment before dropping quickly and bounce on the ground.
|3.0.0||Added to game.|
|3.2.0||▲ Increased movement speed during air dashes.
▲ Increased movement speed during high jump.
|5.0.0||▲ Increased max charge time from 96 frames to 114 frames.|
|5.2.0||▲ Increased movement speed while jumping.|
- Main article: Badge Stash
|You've been living the sweet life
for 50 rounds as Lola Pop!
|60||Play as Lola Pop 50 times.|
|You've had 500 performances
as Lola Pop, and the audience keeps
coming back for more!
|200||Play as Lola Pop 500 times.|
|You've won 100 rounds
against Lola Pop! Nothing's gonna
sour that experience.
|100||Defeat Lola Pop 100 times.|
|Lola Pop's lost 250 rounds
against you. She's puffing out
her cheeks in protest!
|200||Defeat Lola Pop 250 times.|
|You reached level 5
in the 4th Party Crash! Choosing
Lola Pop really paid off.
|30||Choose Lola Pop in the fourth Party Crash event and reach level 5 (no longer obtainable), or get it randomly from the random badges (levels 15-30) obtainable in future Party Crashes.|
|You made it to level 10
in the 4th Party Crash?
Lola Pop would be so proud.
|30||Choose Lola Pop in the fourth Party Crash event and reach level 10 (no longer obtainable), or get it randomly from the random badges (levels 15-30) obtainable in future Party Crashes.|
|You've fought in 10 rounds of
Twintelle vs. Lola Pop!
|60||Participate in 1-on-1 matches between Twintelle and Lola Pop adding up to a total of ten or more rounds.|
|You've fought in 10 rounds of
Lola Pop vs. Master Mummy!
|60||Participate in 1-on-1 matches between Lola Pop and Master Mummy adding up to a total of ten or more rounds.|
|You won a battle as Lola Pop
using the Popper. Lola Popper!
Even saying it is fun!
|30||Defeat an opponent using Lola Pop equipped with the Popper on at least one ARM.|
To select a costume, click and hold , then hold in the direction of the desired costume while confirming with .
Grand Prix Ending
- Lola Pop was first teased by the official ARMS twitter account in August 2017. Her full reveal came with a trailer on August 22nd during Gamescom 2017.
- She is the only character who has the ability to move while blocking.
- She is one of two characters able to block in the air; the other being Dr. Coyle.
- Her name is a play on "lollipop."
- There is an implied rivalry between Biff and Lola, as they each have bakeries right next to each other, and one of her promotional art photos shows Biff glaring at her while she performs in front of her bakery. However, Lola appears to respect Biff, as his logo is used for her Biffler.
- As coulrophobia (the fear of clowns) is effectively non-existent in Japan, the development team was surprised to receive negative feedback on Lola Pop's concept art from Nintendo of America, stating that some of the employees found her appearance to be a little scary. This amused Yabuki, who felt that he "learned a weakness of Americans" after the exchange.
Names in other languages
The Sucker Puncher