This page is a stub and needs more information. Please help ARMS Institute by expanding it.
This page is in need of more images. Please help ARMS Institute by uploading more.
|◄ Version 4.1.0||Version 5.0.0||Version 5.0.1 ►|
Version 5.0.0 was an update to ARMS, which released on 2017-12-22.. It added Dr. Coyle, [NAME REDACTED], the Lokjaw, Parabola and Brrchuk, along with alterations to the Grand Prix. It was announced during the ARMS Japan Grand Prix 2017 livestream. Notably, it was the last ARMS update that added major new content.
|This section is incomplete and lists or describes information inconsistently. You can help by completing it.|
- New fighter “Dr. Coyle” is now available. Play the Grand Prix at LV6 or higher as someone other than Dr. Coyle and see what happens…
- New ARM “Lokjaw” added.
- New ARM “Parabola” added.
- New ARM “Brrchuk” added.
- New stage [NAME REDACTED] added.
- For Grand Prix LV6 and lower, the computer will now get stronger as you get deeper into the Grand Prix.
- For Grand Prix LV7, the computer will start out strong right from the first match, as usual.
- You can now view stats from previous Party Crash events in “Stats.”
- Added new badges related to Dr. Coyle.
- Fixed issue in online play where the healing area created by HP Juice would sometimes shift position.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows:
|Fighter / ARM(s)||Adjustment|
|Lola Pop||▲ Charges now persist longer.|
|▲ Lessened deceleration when knocking down mid-weight ARMS.|
|Scorpio||▲ Increased retraction speed.
▲ Shortened waiting time between flying off and retrieval.
|Skully||▲ Improved curving.
▲ Increased rush damage.
|Glusher||▲ Lessened deceleration when knocking down mid-weight ARMS.
▲ Increased expansion rate of charge attacks.
|▲ Lessened deceleration when knocking down mid-weight ARMS.
▼ Decreased speed of normal attacks.
▲ Increased speed of charge attacks.
|▼ Decreased speed of initial rush attack.
Adjusted the number of attacks needed for rush range to reach a maximum.
|▼ Increased the time interval between initial launch and extension.
▲ Increased extension speed.
|Updates for ARMS|
|Version 1.0.0 (base game)|
|Version 1.1.0||LAN Play • Arena|
|Version 2.0.0||Max Brass (Playable) • Sky Arena • Nade • Roaster • Kablammer • Stats • Events • Hedlok Scramble|
|Version 2.1.0||[balance update]|
|Version 3.0.0||Lola Pop • Via Dolce • Funchuk • Biffler • Clapback|
|Version 3.1.0||Sparring Ring|
|Version 3.2.0||Badges • Recent Replays• Springtron|
|Version 4.0.0||Misango • Temple Grounds • Scorpio • Glusher • Skully • Party Crash|
|Version 4.1.0||Springtron (Playable)|
|Version 5.0.0||Dr. Coyle • [NAME REDACTED] • Lokjaw • Parabola • Brrchuk|
|Version 5.0.1||[balance update]|
|Version 5.1.0||Gallery • Tournament Mode|
|Version 5.2.0||Big Time ARMS|