Jump to navigation Jump to search
|◄ Version 5.1.0||Version 5.2.0||Version 5.3.0 ►|
- The Party Crash mode "Big Time ARMS" can now be selected in regular battle as well, so you can try something a little different. Feel free to use it as a handicap!
- Prior to battle, when selecting ARMS, you can toggle this on and off with the Y button.
- This feature can be used in Versus - Fight.
- Can’t be used in online battles.
- Added 15 new images to Gallery.
- Fixed issue where fighters with super armor would not have their ARMS disabled by electric attacks during a rush attack.
- Fixed issue where a noise would repeatedly play if communication was lost while Dr. Coyle had her extra ARMS out.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows.
|Fighters / Arms||Adjustments|
|Springtron||▲ Specs improved thanks to a certain girl genius! Movement during a super charge has been greatly increased. |
▼ He’s a little heavier now, but that’s fine!
▼ Movement speed for normal jumps has decreased.
|Lola Pop||▲ Increased movement speed when jumping.|
|Misango||Rush gauge now fills at a rate equal to other fighters during normal times. |
▲ Also made it somewhat less difficult for the rush gauge to fill when blue or red.
|Byte & Barq||When jumping while on top of Barq, fixed an issue where a shockwave could be seen emanating from Byte as well. |
Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, the switch on Barqs head would stay pushed in.
|Dr. Coyle||Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, extra ARMS would appear while firing ARMS.|
|Nade||Fixed issue where self-destruct could occur during rush.|
|Bubb||▲ Increased charge attack speed.|
|▲ Increased rush attack speed.|
|Decreased time from drop until collection.|
|Skully||▲ Increased rush damage.|
|Lokjaw||▲ Increased retraction speed.|
|Clapback||▼ Decreased retraction speed. |
Decreased time until automatic retraction after placement.
|Popper||▼ Decreased extension speed. |
▼ Decreased retraction speed.
|Chakram||▼ Decreased expansion rate for charge attacks.|
|Updates for ARMS|
|Version 1.0.0 (base game)|
|Version 1.1.0||LAN Play • Arena|
|Version 2.0.0||Max Brass (Playable) • Sky Arena • Nade • Roaster • Kablammer • Stats • Events • Hedlok Scramble|
|Version 2.1.0||[balance update]|
|Version 3.0.0||Lola Pop • Via Dolce • Funchuk • Biffler • Clapback|
|Version 3.1.0||Sparring Ring|
|Version 3.2.0||Badges • Recent Replays• Springtron|
|Version 4.0.0||Misango • Temple Grounds • Scorpio • Glusher • Skully • Party Crash|
|Version 4.1.0||Springtron (Playable)|
|Version 5.0.0||Dr. Coyle • [NAME REDACTED] • Lokjaw • Parabola • Brrchuk|
|Version 5.0.1||[balance update]|
|Version 5.1.0||Gallery • Tournament Mode|
|Version 5.2.0||Big Time ARMS|
|Version 5.4.0||Nintendo Switch Online|
|Version 5.4.1||"Improvement of gameplay experience"|