|Height||0b10110000 cm (5' 9" (176 cm))|
|Weight||0o105 kg (152 lb (69 kg))|
|Hobbies||None, only has time for ARMS|
|Voice Actress||Donna Burke|
|Grab Damage||150 (200 in Grand Prix)|
|Charge Dash Distance||133%
|Max Charge Time||1.1 seconds|
Dr. Coyle is a scientist wearing a large metallic suit, with her design being electricity-based. Her ARMS are made of copper with coils rotating around them, referencing the concept of electromagnetic induction. She has green eyes, green hair which covers her right eye, yellow eyebrows and eyelashes, purple lipstick, and a purple mask. Her outfit consists of a black and green suit with a green top with her logo on it, a black high collar, a zipper and a belt, and grey tights, as well as matching black and green stiletto boots with green soles, and black fingerless gloves with studs and her logo on them, as well as green painted nails. Other outfits include a turtle neck shirt with a skeleton pin near the top along with a lab coat and glasses, and a dress-like lab coat with a black pantyhose and green high heels with black soles.
"She's the director of ARMS Laboratories, and a certified genius. Fascinated with ARMS since she was a young girl, Dr. Coyle decided early on to devote her entire life to ARMS research. Her plans for this research are not necessarily nefarious... She simply wants to be the most powerful ARMS fighter of all time...even if that means subjecting herself to her own experiments. But all her pain and hard work will be worth it if she wins the ARMS Grand Prix!" —Official description
Dr. Coyle is the director of the ARMS Labs and is known as a "once-in-a-generation genius" and is the youngest to rise to the top of the ARMS Lab. There are rumors saying that she has 52 doctorates and the inability to taste food.
Uniquely, Dr. Coyle does not have a jump. Instead, she levitates at all times and is able to increase her height with the jump button. This permits her to dash and guard at any height. She will be registered as being on the "ground" at any altitude; because of this, some weapons such as the Scorpio or Funchuk will always move out in the mode/form they are in when launched in the ground. In addition, she can briefly activate an additional ARM by charging for a long period of time. The ARM appears on a random shoulder of Dr. Coyle and matches the ARM immediately below it. Furthermore, she can temporarily disappear while moving freely, an ability activated by holding guard or getting up after being knocked down.
In Grand Prix
- Main article: Badge Stash
|You've fought 50 rounds as
Dr. Coyle. Impressive research!
|60||Play as Dr. Coyle 50 times.|
|You've fought 500 rounds as
Dr. Coyle. ARMS Labs should hire YOU!
|200||Play as Dr. Coyle 500 times.|
|Dr. Coyle lost 100 rounds to you!
Is that scientifically possible?
|100||Defeat Dr. Coyle 100 times.|
|You beat Dr. Coyle 250 times!
All her life's work must
have been for nothing.
|200||Defeat Dr. Coyle 250 times.|
|You reached Level 5
in the 7th Party Crash! Choosing
Dr. Coyle really paid off.
|30||Choose Dr. Coyle in the seventh Party Crash event and reach level 5 (no longer obtainable), or get it randomly from the random badges (levels 15-30) obtainable in future Party Crashes.|
|You made it to Level 10
in the 7th Party Crash?
Dr. Coyle would be so proud.
|30||Choose Dr. Coyle in the seventh Party Crash event and reach level 10 (no longer obtainable), or get it randomly from the random badges (levels 15-30) obtainable in future Party Crashes.|
|You reached level
5 in the 15th Party Crash!
Nice work, Dr. Coyle!
|30||Choose Dr. Coyle in the fifteenth Party Crash event and reach level 5 (no longer obtainable), or get it randomly from the random badges (levels 15-30) obtainable in future Party Crashes.|
|You reached level
10 in the 15th Party Crash!
Way to be, Dr. Coyle!
|30||Choose Dr. Coyle in the fifteenth Party Crash event and reach level 10 (no longer obtainable), or get it randomly from the random badges (levels 15-30) obtainable in future Party Crashes.|
|You've fought in 10 rounds of
Helix vs. Dr. Coyle!
|60||Participate in 1-on-1 matches between Helix and Dr. Coyle adding up to a total of ten or more rounds.|
|You've fought in 10 rounds of
Dr. Coyle vs. Max Brass!
|60||Participate in 1-on-1 matches between Dr. Coyle and Max Brass adding up to a total of ten or more rounds.|
|You won a battle as Dr. Coyle
using a Revolver! What a rush of
|30||Defeat an opponent using Dr. Coyle equipped with the Revolver on at least one ARM.|
|You defeated Dr. Coyle in the
ARMS Grand Prix! Stay in shape,
cause she's gonna want a rematch.
|100||Defeat Dr. Coyle in Grand Prix.|
|You defeated Dr. Coyle...and defeated
AS Dr. Coyle. It's like you've got the
Grand Prix down to a science!
|200||Defeat Dr. Coyle in Grand Prix mode and beat Round 10 of Grand Prix with Dr. Coyle.|
|5.0.0||Added to the game.|
|5.2.0||Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, extra ARMS would appear while firing ARMS.|
To select a costume, click and hold , then hold in the direction of the desired costume while confirming with .
Grand Prix Ending
- She is the oldest known female fighter, at 48 years old. The second oldest is Twintelle at 26.
- Her name is a play on "coil," which her ARMS are made of.
- She is the creator (or at least one of the creators) of Hedlok, Springtron, and Helix, as well as being responsible for Master Mummy's reanimation.
- She didn't gain her ARMS naturally, but instead experimented on herself to gain the ARMS ability and succeeded making her the only known ARMS user and playable character with this trait.
- She's the only ARMS fighter to have unique dialogue when fighting other ARMS characters.
- Her victory quote after defeating Kid Cobra implies she has a dislike or fear of snakes.
- She is the one holding the photo of Springtron on his Grand Prix ending photo as her nails have a same pattern as her grab attack.
- She can, in some cases, be seen as the opposite to Mechanica.
- Both are technically minded women who engineer themselves the ability to use ARMS.
- Mechanica is the youngest female fighter, utilizing a fighter suit made of scrapyard technology. Dr. Coyle is the oldest, using advanced technology to grant herself the ARMS ability.
- They are both admirers of ARMS, however Dr. Coyle's investment borders on "obsession".
- Mechanica is a fan of Ribbon Girl. Conversely, Dr. Coyle has a low opinion of Ribbon Girl, as she believes her pop singer occupation is a waste of time that would be better spent honing her ARMS talents.
- She is most likely the one who reportedly stole blueprints from Mechanica to create Springtron.
Names in other languages
The Rad Scientist