|Height||5' 5" (167 cm)|
|Affiliation||Mintendo Noodle House|
|Hobbies||Eating mom's homemade ramen|
|Voice Actress||Haruna Takatsu
|Dashed lines indicate Dragon Arm|
|Love of Ramen|
|Charge Dash Distance||100%|
|Max Charge Time||1.6 seconds|
Min Min is a playable fighter in ARMS. She is a Chinese martial artist who battles to promote her family's ramen restaurant.
Min Min appears mostly human except for her spiraled irises and her ramen-like hair and ARMS. She has green eyes, blonde hair with straight-cut bangs and a fringe, along with an orange mask. Slices of narutomaki (a Japanese processed fish product sometimes found in ramen) are attached to the upper part of her noodle arms. When fully charged, her left noodle arm transforms into a dragon. She wears an orange beanie shaped like an upside-down ramen bowl, an orange athletic shirt, orange athletic shorts, black calf-length leggings, and green sneakers.
"A member of ramen royalty, she hails from the famed Mintendo Noodle House! Her spicy kicks are known to knock down her opponents' attacks. Can her fiery personality bring the championship belt home to her family's restaurant?!" —Official description
Min Min can execute a kick on the ground or in the air which knocks down oncoming attacks. By charging her ARMS for longer than usual or successfully completing a throw, Min Min can transform her left arm into a dragon. While in dragon form, the equipped arm will remain charged until Min Min is knocked down, losing the dragon arm.
|4.0.0||▲ Normal arm girth increased.|
- Main article: Badge Stash
|Someone's hungry for action!
You've played as Min Min
for 50 rounds!
|60||Play as Min Min 50 times.|
|You've entered the ring as Min Min
for 500 rounds! Why fight without
dragon arm if you don't have to?
|200||Play as Min Min 500 times.|
|You've burned Min Min 100 times.
Now that's gotta hurt!
|100||Defeat Min Min 100 times.|
|Min Min's lost 250 rounds
against you. That's using YOUR noodle!
|200||Defeat Min Min 250 times.|
|You reached level 5
in the 2nd Party Crash! Choosing
Min Min really paid off.
|30||Choose Min Min in the second Party Crash event and reach level 5 (no longer obtainable), or get it randomly from the random badges (levels 15-30) obtainable in future Party Crashes.|
|You made it to level 10
in the 2nd Party Crash?
Min Min would be so proud.
|30||Choose Min Min in the second Party Crash event and reach level 10 (no longer obtainable), or get it randomly from the random badges (levels 15-30) obtainable in future Party Crashes.|
|You've fought in 10 rounds of
Min Min vs. Ninjara!
|60||Participate in 1-on-1 matches between Min Min and Ninjara adding up to a total of ten or more rounds.|
|You've fought in 10 rounds of
Misango vs. Min Min!
|60||Participate in 1-on-1 matches between Misango and Min Min adding up to a total of ten or more rounds.|
|You won a battle as Min Min using
the Funchuk. Martial arts level-up!
|30||Defeat an opponent using Min Min equipped with the Funchuk on at least one ARM.|
To select a costume, click and hold , then hold in the direction of the desired costume while confirming with .
Grand Prix Ending
- Min Min was announced during a Nintendo Direct on April 12th, 2017.
- As her theme suggests, her native language is Chinese.
- Min Min is the only fighter to be shown with two different ARMS in her official art.
- The Mintendo Noodle House's name is a portmanteau of "Min Min" and "Nintendo."
- Despite being of Chinese descent, her hair is blonde instead of dark (a usual Chinese trait) due to her hair resembling noodles.
- Min Min's logo is a stylized version of the Chinese character "麺" (lit. men), meaning "noodle."
- On the Japanese version of the ARMS website, Min Min's weight is listed as "On a diet", rather than "Unimportant".
- Under normal circumstances, if Min Min wins a match with her dragon arm activated, it will be seen in her victory animation; however, if she wins a team match, her dragon arm will always be absent.
Names in other languages
The ramen bomber