From ARMS Institute, the ARMS Wiki
- ARMS League Commissioner Max Brass added as a playable character.
- New ARMS Nade, Roaster, and Kablammer added.
- New stage Sky Arena added.
- New versus mode Hedlok Scramble added. Punch or touch the capsule containing the Hedlok mask to become Hedlok for a period of time. This can be selected in Versus, Friend, or Local and it will also appear in Party Match.
- Stats added to the Top Menu. Check stats such as your most used fighter, best stage, and ARM accuracy.
- Events added to the Top Menu. Here you can set whether or not you want to join official online events.
- Snake Park has been swapped out for Sky Arena in the Ranked Match stage roster.
- Raised highest rank in Ranked Match to 20.
- Increased the penalty for disconnecting during Ranked Match play.
- Shortened the amount of time necessary for the following ARMS to return after being extended, making them easier to use: Megaton, Megawatt, Revolver, Retorcher, Boomerang
- Increased movement speed of the Guardian.
- Improved visibility during charge attacks for the Popper and Cracker.
- Increased the amount of time necessary for the following ARMS to return after being knocked down, increasing risk: Popper, Cracker, Hydra
- Increased the amount of time it takes to recover when a grab is deflected with a single punch.
- Decreased the amount of damage when the Hydra’s rush connects with multiple consecutive hits.
- Decreased the distance Kid Cobra travels when jumping.
- Fixed issue where in some instances Ribbon Girl could remain airborne for an overlong period of time while continually attacking.
- Fixed issue where Ninjara would not destroy the light boxes on the Ribbon Ring stage when getting up.
- Fixed issue where the time necessary for the Triblast to return when deflected was shortened.
- Fixed issue where ARMS such as Blorb and Megaton would catch on the ground and fail to fire.
- Fixed issue where explosive ARMS would sometimes fail to explode when receiving an attack.
- Fixed issue where the Slapamander would sometimes fail to hit Helix when he is extended.
- In online play, fixed issue where the appearance or non-appearance of items could differ between devices.
- In online play, fixed various issues with V-Ball including an issue where the ball would remain grounded and play would not proceed.
- In online play, fixed an issue where sometimes Barq would continually defend against an opponents’ rush attack for a set period of time.
- In online play, fixed issue where sometimes pillars in the Scrapyard would not be destructible.
|Updates for ARMS|
|Version 1.0.0 (base game)|
|Version 1.1.0||LAN Play • Arena|
|Version 2.0.0||Max Brass • Sky Arena • Nade • Roaster • Kablammer • Stats • Events • Hedlok Scramble|
|Version 2.1.0||[balance update]|
|Version 3.0.0||Lola Pop • Via Dolce • Funchuk • Biffler • Clapback|
|Version 3.1.0||Sparring Ring|