|◄ Version 1.0.0||Version 1.1.0||Version 2.0.0 ►|
Version 1.1.0 is an update for ARMS that released on June 26th, 2017.
- LAN Play support added. You can now battle against players via LAN. On the Top Menu, click and hold the Left Stick and then press L+R to switch between “Local” and “LAN Play.”
- Arena added. This mode focuses on serious 1-on-1 matches and can be played via “Friends,””Local,” or “LAN Play.” Up to 4 players can be in the arena, and players not currently fighting watch as spectators.
- Fixed issue where Kid Cobra was able to repeatedly do a charge dash while riding snake boards.
- Fixed issue where Barq would warp a great distance away after Byte & Barq perform a rush attack while on a snake board.
- Fixed issue where ARMS such as the Chakram would pass through the purple light boxes in the Ribbon Ring stage.
- Fixed issue where Biff referred to the “ARMS Grand Prix” as the “AMRS Grand Prix.”
|Updates for ARMS|
|Version 1.0.0 (base game)|
|Version 1.1.0||LAN Play • Arena|
|Version 2.0.0||Max Brass (Playable) • Sky Arena • Nade • Roaster • Kablammer • Stats • Events • Hedlok Scramble|
|Version 2.1.0||[balance update]|
|Version 3.0.0||Lola Pop • Via Dolce • Funchuk • Biffler • Clapback|
|Version 3.1.0||Sparring Ring|
|Version 3.2.0||Badges • Recent Replays• Springtron|
|Version 4.0.0||Misango • Temple Grounds • Scorpio • Glusher • Skully • Party Crash|
|Version 4.1.0||Springtron (Playable)|
|Version 5.0.0||Dr. Coyle • [NAME REDACTED] • Lokjaw • Parabola • Brrchuk|
|Version 5.0.1||[balance update]|
|Version 5.1.0||Gallery • Tournament Mode|
|Version 5.2.0||Big Time ARMS|
|Version 5.4.0||Nintendo Switch Online|