Version 1.1.0 is an update for ARMS that released on June 26th, 2017.
- LAN Play support added. You can now battle against players via LAN. On the Top Menu, click and hold the Left Stick and then press L+R to switch between “Local” and “LAN Play.”
- Arena added. This mode focuses on serious 1-on-1 matches and can be played via “Friends,””Local,” or “LAN Play.” Up to 4 players can be in the arena, and players not currently fighting watch as spectators.
- Fixed issue where Kid Cobra was able to repeatedly do a charge dash while riding snake boards.
- Fixed issue where Barq would warp a great distance away after Byte & Barq perform a rush attack while on a snake board.
- Fixed issue where ARMS such as the Chakram would pass through the purple light boxes in the Ribbon Ring stage.
- Fixed issue where Biff referred to the “ARMS Grand Prix” as the “AMRS Grand Prix.”