Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a stub and needs more information. Please help ARMS Institute by expanding it.
|◄ Version 5.0.1||Version 5.1.0||Version 5.2.0 ►|
- Added new “Gallery” feature. Unlock amazing illustrations using in-game currency, or by fulfilling certain conditions.
- Added new badges.
- New additions to Party Crash.
- ARMS Labs have manufactured the ultimate version of Hedlok. It will appear only in Party Crash.
- ARMS Labs have thought up some new Bonus Periods. Look out for them!
- If a featured fighter is losing by more than 1000 points in the current lobby, the bonus for using them will increase from 1.5x to 2x. Time for some comebacks!
- Added “Tournament Mode.”
- A mode made for tournaments with all ARMS unlocked.
- When in Tournament Mode you will be unable to play other modes such as Grand Prix or Ranked Match, and you won’t receive badges or in-game currency. Records will also not be recorded.
- You can switch between Normal Mode and Tournament Mode on the Top Menu by holding in the R Stick and pressing L and R.
- Fixed an issue where Dr. Coyle’s extra ARMS would not fire correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Ramram would stop moving in mid-air.
- Fixed an issue in Skillshot, where the Tribolt would fail to return after punching.
- Added a deflect to Byte’s hurbox when jumping on Barq, making it a safer option overall
|Updates for ARMS|
|Version 1.0.0 (base game)|
|Version 1.1.0||LAN Play • Arena|
|Version 2.0.0||Max Brass (Playable) • Sky Arena • Nade • Roaster • Kablammer • Stats • Events • Hedlok Scramble|
|Version 2.1.0||[balance update]|
|Version 3.0.0||Lola Pop • Via Dolce • Funchuk • Biffler • Clapback|
|Version 3.1.0||Sparring Ring|
|Version 3.2.0||Badges • Recent Replays• Springtron|
|Version 4.0.0||Misango • Temple Grounds • Scorpio • Glusher • Skully • Party Crash|
|Version 4.1.0||Springtron (Playable)|
|Version 5.0.0||Dr. Coyle • [NAME REDACTED] • Lokjaw • Parabola • Brrchuk|
|Version 5.0.1||[balance update]|
|Version 5.1.0||Gallery • Tournament Mode|
|Version 5.2.0||Big Time ARMS|
|Version 5.4.0||Nintendo Switch Online|
|Version 5.4.1||"Improvement of gameplay experience"|
- Nintendo of Europe - Twitter, retrieved on 2017-12-21