|Default Fighter||Spring Man|
The Toaster is a appears similar red boxing glove with metallic furnishes and an embossed, striped pattern on the back. When it is charged, the metal sides of the glove open up to reveal several light bulbs.
"Packing a fiery punch with a good balance of offense and defense, you can't call yourself a real fighter until you master these bad boys." —Official Description
- The Toaster functions as a basic boxing glove when uncharged.
- After charging, its Fire attribute activates, allowing it to easily knock down and burn opponents.
- A Rush will increase the weight class of the glove to Heavy for the duration of the attack.
|Extension speed||Retraction speed||Extension speed||Retraction speed|
|Maximum duration (uncharged)||68 frames (1.13 sec. approx)||14 frames (0.23 sec. approx)||69 frames (1.15 sec. approx)||14 frames (0.23 sec. approx)|
|Maximum duration (charged)||62 frames (1.03 sec. approx)||14 frames (0.23 sec. approx)||63 frames (1.05 sec. approx)||14 frames (0.23 sec. approx)|
|Maximum duration (Rush)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
Note: ARMS runs at 30 fps when in three or four player split screen, meaning all frame counts are halved.
Note: All frame data shown is tested using Spring Man.
Note: All frame data shown are from punches that do not contact the opponent and are started at the maximum range possible.
Names in other languages
|Transcription of English name|
|1.0.0||Added to game.|
- The Toaster was the second glove in ARMS to be revealed, appearing in the live action segment of the reveal trailer during the 2017 Nintendo Switch Presentation.
- Barq uses the Toaster in his AI controlled punches.
- The Toaster is the only ARM available in the ARM Getter mode, so no other ARM can be selected. This can let any character use the Toasters without unlocking them, making the Toaster the only ARM with this quality.