The Whammer appears as a blue and green hammer, with logos plastered over most surfaces.
"These bulky ARMS shrug off attacks and give great peace of mind! Originally developed for construction, they're now refined for competition." —Official Description
- The Whammer hones in on the targeted enemy Fighter, appearing and then smashing them from above, like a hammer.
- It can be curved to change which direction it travels towards the targeted enemy Fighter.
- When charged, it moves quicker, gains size and stuns stuns the enemy Fighter on impact.
- A Rush will increase the weight class of the projectiles to S.Heavy for the duration of the attack.
|Extension speed||Retraction speed||Extension speed||Retraction speed|
|Maximum duration (uncharged)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Maximum duration (charged)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Maximum duration (Rush)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
Note: ARMS runs at 30 fps when in three or four player split screen, meaning all frame counts are halved.
Note: All frame data shown is tested using Spring Man.
Note: All frame data shown are from punches that do not contact the opponent and are started at the maximum range possible.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Martellone||From martello, hammer|
|1.0.0||Added to game.|
|3.2.0||▲ Increased speed of charge attacks.|
|4.0.0||▲ Increased homing.|
|4.1.0||▲ Increased retraction speed.
▲ Increased homing.
- The Whammer has a similar appearance to a toy squeak hammer, and on impact does indeed sound like it is squeaking.