Thanks for adding the table of the 2017 ARMS Open Invitational results. I was able to watch it live and keep a record of the results as I went (I was also the one who put the results on Reddit). I wasn't aware there was a template for results yet since this could be the first instance it would need to be used. I'm glad we could have it looking like the results on SmashWiki. --Meester Tweester (talk) 21:47, 14 June 2017 (EDT)
- I literally added the templates right after your edit, so no worries. Thanks for the compliment on the table! Nyargleblargle (talk) 15:11, 15 June 2017 (EDT)
Inactive Pokken Wiki
Hey there! A user named ToonSwablu (not me) tried to contact you through Wikia about the inactive Pokken Wiki. This isn't related to ARMS, but can you check that? Alternatively, if you have a Discord, you can reach us that way - we want to keep it updated for Pokken DX, and we have a team to do so.
Please test things in game before removing information you believe to be false
It's very easy to do and contributes greatly to making sure that all knowledge on the wiki is accurate. We should strive to make sure that players using the wiki as a reference gain as much as possible.
- I just checked, and you are correct. My apologies, I usually do test such things. Nyargleblargle (talk) 15:30, 15 September 2017 (EDT)
Just for my own sanity
Could you make sure pages are patrolled before you delete them? It bugs me to see edits marked with that little red exclamation point that I can't actually patrol because the page has been deleted. DatNuttyKid (talk) 14:58, 23 September 2017 (EDT)
- I second this. --Raltseye prata med mej 19:57, 23 September 2017 (EDT)
You are invited to an upcoming Inkipedia event
Hey this is Heddy. We're planning something in the Inkipedia Discord but you haven't responded to pings. Please log on to Discord for a bit, even if you consider yourself busy at the moment! 126.96.36.199 04:05, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
Inkipedia Administrator inactivity notice
Hello, Nyargleblargle! It has come to an editor's attention that, as of 20:47, 21 September 2018 (UTC), you have been inactive in editing and community management in Inkipedia. Failure to contribute soon will result in a request for demotion.
You guys could save yourselves a lot of time and grief by forbidding edits from being made by those without accounts. The faggot who keeps spamming the pages with diarrhea has severe autism and endless free time due to having no actual life; he will not stop until his ability to edit is removed. Also, enforce stricter requirements for creating an account because I'm seeing flood after flood of spambot creation every week. (188.8.131.52 00:53, 18 April 2020 (UTC))
- I can't and won't make those policy changes on my own. If other admins raise serious concerns about managing recent spam and vandalism, we can have a civil discussion then. Nyargleblargle (talk) 19:10, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
- I was going to explain why one cannot by definition be civil with a sub-human (and one that's shown nothing but contempt for the site at that), but if you're going to be that much of a milquetoast then you are a lost cause to begin with. Have fun cleaning up after a retarded child every day, you're really making this wiki look professional.