ARMS Global Testpunch
The ARMS Global Testpunch was a free online demo of ARMS that took place from 2017-05-26 through 2017-06-05. It became available to download shortly after the ARMS Direct on 2017-05-17.
As the Testpunch served as a demo, several restrictions were placed on players compared to the full game. The primary restrictions were:
- The first weekend, players could not use Kid Cobra, Twintelle, or Byte & Barq. However, all characters were shown in attraction clips. Twintelle was later made playable during the second weekend.
- The only available stages available during the first weekend were Spring Stadium, Ninja College, and DNA Lab. Ramen Bowl was added for the second weekend.
- Beyond regular battles, the only other Versus mode in the first weekend was V-Ball. This was replaced with Hoops, Skillshot, and VS Hedlok in the second weekend.
- Neither local multiplayer, Grand Prix, Get ARMS, nor Ranked Match were available for usage.
- The game was only playable during twelve one-hour time slots.
|Date (GMT)||Time (GMT)||Fighters||Stages||Secondary mode(s)|
- Staying on the title screen without pressing anything will eventually play small attraction clips of gameplay. This works even outside of the scheduled play times.